According to Experian, 1 in 5 Americans suffer from poor credit or what they term a “deep subprime score.” When a simple three-digit number can mean the difference between “accepted” or “denied” on an application, credit repair is essential. Among the many credit repair companies offering their services today, who should you call for help?
Not all credit repair services are created equal. The throngs of companies promising immediate results and guaranteed outcomes make it difficult to know who to trust in a sea of sales pitches. Credit improvement isn’t borne from gimmicks and one-liners—it is a legal process allowing you to assert your federal consumer rights. When your financial reputation is on the line, why not choose a qualified advocate? In our 20 years of experience, Lexington Law has distinguished itself as an industry leader. In fact, we have helped over a half-million people with our skilled credit repair services. Below are just a few of the reasons our firm outshines so many other credit repair companies.
1. The law is our business. While there are many companies who brand themselves as credit repair organizations, most of them lack the necessary legal experience to get the job done. Our attorneys and paralegals are trained to leverage your consumer credit repair rights on your behalf. While non-lawyers may have difficulty detailing the specifics of relevant consumer protection statutes like the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), the Fair Credit Billing Act (FCBA), the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA), the Truth in Lending Act (TILA), among others, our staff understands applicable federal and state laws and how to invoke their protections.
2. Our staff is diverse. While focusing on consumer credit and debt representation, Lexington Law attorneys also practice other types of law, including: landlord tenant, municipal law, contract disputes, professional malpractice, business litigation and transactions, personal injury, insurance, contracts, small business consulting, and family law.
3. We are honest. While the average credit repair mill may dispute every negative item, less than 5% of our communications with credit bureaus are disputes. Given that most of our work is creditor-focused, the bulk of our bureau communications are designed to check that their information furnishers have revised their information fairly and accurately. Moreover, we represent our clients in accordance with established principles of professional conduct that govern the ethical practice of law. In that regard, attorney-client privilege and trust is ensured, and our record of credit repair results have been achieved through legal means and without lying to credit companies on your behalf.
4. Lexington offers experience. Our record of demonstrated results speaks for itself. Since our doors opened two decades ago, we have helped hundreds of thousands of people with credit-related issues. From unfairly reported charge-offs to unsubstantiated late payment notations, we have worked with it all.
5. We are economical. Although we are a law firm, our credit repair services are designed to be affordable. Clients engage our service for only the amount of work they require, cancel anytime, and pay us following each servicing period for work previously delivered. Payments range from $59.95 to $99.95 per month. No hidden fees, no obligation.
Stick with a credit repair service that offers skilled legal advice and years of proven results. Visit us at www.lexingtonlaw.com to learn more about your options.