Choosing a credit repair advocate can be tricky. With all the options available and promises of second-to-none service, it’s difficult to know who to trust. If you are searching for credit repair services based on results, look no further. Lexington Law’s proven track record has helped over a half-million clients remove millions of negative items. Still not ready to sign up? Take a moment to review what is included when you engage the law firm.
Upon enrolling in the Concord Premier service level, we provide you the attention you deserve. In addition to receiving free phone and email contact with our attorneys and paralegals, we offer comprehensive online access as well. After registering and logging into the client website, you will have full access to all of the following features:
Case Valet provides an opportunity to review and further personalize information you provided during your initial intake interview. This feature allows you to:
- Revisit the status of your credit report items (e.g., item verify, not mine, ignore, etc.)
- Review each credit report individually and prioritize unfair negative items ready for challenge
- Utilize our credit repair services based on Focus Tracks that home in on the most common causes of credit damage
- Review your personal and billing information for accuracy, etc.
The Dashboard contains important information about your TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax credit reports. It includes your:
- Case Overview—outlining whether you are “on track” with our credit repair services. It lists the number of repair-designated negative items appearing on each report alongside any such items already removed.
- Current Creditor Actions—allows you to view our expertise at work. This section lists the types of creditor interventions made on your behalf.
- Credit Bureau Actions—acts as a follow-up to the section above. When we send legal interventions to creditors, they may make revisions that are never properly re-reported to the credit bureaus. This section shows who we have contacted and when.
The Credit Score Improvement Analysis section provides you with everyday credit education. From credit utilization calculators to understand the personalized factors contributing to your credit scores, this resource will help you become a better informed consumer.
Inquiry Assist™ works to help you address the impact of third-party access to your credit report. Whenever you apply for a loan, your lender will pull a copy of one or more of your credit reports to determine your lending risk. When that occurs, an “inquiry” notation is placed on your credit report. While a few inquiries won’t hurt, excessive credit applications could damage your credit score. This section allows you to identify which inquiries may impact your credit scores and may assist in removing unauthorized notations.
ReportWatch™ proves that our credit repair services are ongoing. This feature tracks your up-to-date credit reports, providing alerts when changes occur that may impact your credit scores. Each item is categorized as positive, negative, or neutral, allowing you to take the appropriate action.
Need a new report? The Obtain Credit Reports section provides links to free and purchasable credit reports. It also outlines how to share your reports with us via the Internet or regular mail.
The Additional Services section covers a myriad of credit extras, including:
- IdentityProtect II, which works to detect and prevent identity theft. For an additional monthly fee, we will provide safeguards and alerts to protect your personal information and mitigate risk.
- Free Identity Theft Insurance (except for clients in New York state), provided in partnership with AIG. Not only will we help you avoid identity theft, you will receive a free $25,000 identity theft insurance policy. This plan affords on-call identity fraud specialists for your peace of mind.
- Report Rover, allowing you free access to your credit reports every 30 days from services you currently use (e.g., myfico.com, truecredit.com, etc.)
Like the Credit Score Improvement Analysis section, our Learning Resources section focuses on your credit education. Here you’ll find articles about how to become a smarter consumer, advice from experts, an inside look at credit bureaus, and more.
Last but not least, the Contact section outlines everything you need to know about staying in touch. Our legal team is available to assist you Monday through Friday from 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM (MDT) and Saturday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (MDT). You can always reach us by email 24/7.
Give us a call to find out more about how we can help you.