Credit repair is a serious undertaking. If you choose to work with a credit repair advocate, you need someone you can trust. Lexington Law is proud to have served our clients for two decades. Our core values include:
- Excellence. At Lexington Law, our results speak for themselves. Our credit repair services have helped over a half-million clients work to repair their credit. Our accessibility, quality of service, and expressed client satisfaction are just a few of the traits that set us apart from the competition. To put interested parties at ease, we offer a free, no obligation consultation. Our staff will help you understand:
- The positives and negatives of your credit report
- The components of credit scoring
- The importance of good credit
- Ways to improve your score in everyday life
- Integrity. Honesty is important to us. When you sign up for credit repair services, we promise to provide comprehensive options to fit your budget. Our fees are billed only after services are performed, and you don’t have to worry about unexpected charges.
- Teamwork. Our qualified legal staff has been the key to our credibility and success. We employ trusted attorneys and over 200 paralegals trained to assist our clients on a daily basis. When you sign up for our services, help is literally a click or phone call away. Our team makes sure of it.
- Trust. Attorney/client privilege is the cornerstone of our business. You can expect complete confidentiality when you sign up for our credit repair services.
- Respect. We understand the stresses and financial burdens of life. Regardless of your situation, our team is here to help without bias or judgment.
So, how do we employ these values? Our credit repair services begin with:
- Research. First, we will closely examine your credit reports and log the information into your case file. Once we have completed this initial data collection, we will ask you to point out the credit report items you wish to address. We take over by looking into these items and preparing creditor interventions, credit bureau follow-ups, and disputes as applicable on your behalf.
- Action. After investigation, debt validation, goodwill, challenge, or dispute letters are drafted, we submit them to your creditors or credit reporting bureaus (depending upon the situation). Such letters are designed to investigate the validity of the cited items and ask the recipients to verify that they have been reported fairly and accurately. In cases where credit reporting cannot be supported, notations may be removed from your credit report.
- Education. Our credit repair services extend beyond the investigation and legal interventions we draft on your behalf. We want our clients to benefit from our knowledge. The Credit Education section of our website offers helpful credit-related webinars, articles, blog posts and more. We also post the latest Lexington Law news and a list of federal consumer credit laws that can help you fix credit. While we hope to work with you during the process, we provide this free resource regardless of your decision.
If you are looking for an experienced credit repair advocate, look no further than Lexington Law. Our credit repair services have helped thousands of people achieve their goals—we may be able to help you too.