Making credit repair easy and effective for our clients.
What you should know about our claims
What Lexington Law Does
Lexington Law leverages your consumer rights with our unparalleled experience to engage your individual creditors, and the credit bureaus. We work on your behalf to help ensure that your credit reports are fair, accurate, and substantiated.
How Credit Repair Works
- Lexington Law's service makes credit repair easy for you. Here's how:
- Sign up for the one of the Lexington Law service levels.
- Complete your Case Setup online, and over the phone with one of our paralegals.
- We then direct appropriate correspondence to your creditors and the credit bureaus, as applicable to your case.
- Watch your case progress online, or with our mobile App.
What Credit Repair Costs
Your credit score is a key factor in determining the interest rates you pay for auto loans, mortgages, credit cards, apartment renting, and more. Fortunately, your credit reports determine those credit scores. For as low as $59.95 a month, you can take action on your credit reports, and potentially save yourself hundreds of dollars in monthly interest payments.
Our Proven Results
The numbers speak for themselves. In 2013 alone, we assisted our clients in the removal of over 4,800,000 negative items from their combined credit reports.
Our Credit Repair Service Levels
Lexington Law offers three service plans, based on your credit repair needs. Select Concord Premier, the firm's most comprehensive level of service, and take advantage of our personalized creditor interventions, applicable bureau challenges, credit score education and analysis, and credit report monitoring.
Kevin, Lexington client*
(Your results will vary)