Credit Repair across the United States
Our Service Locations Near You
More than one in five credit reports contain a mistake, impacting 40 million consumers nationwide.
The attorneys at Lexington Law have worked with many clients across the United States to remove negative items from their credit reports. Our team reviews your credit reports and directs appropriate correspondence to your creditors and the credit bureaus. We match your credit repair items with the right credit repair strategies as applicable to your case.
We've helped clients challenge nearly every credit problem, including bankruptcies, tax liens, late payments, and collections. Our proven results speak for themselves.
How Credit Repair Works
If questionable negative items are hurting your credit, removing them can improve your score. Here's how we do it.
- Research the items affecting your credit and determine a course.
- Challenge these items with bureaus and creditors
- Escalate: certain items that are protected by law for faster removals.
- Mentor and teach you the ins and outs of your credit and how you manage it wisely going forward.
Lexington Law can Help
Lexington Law offers a free credit repair consultation, including a review of your credit reports and scoreCall 1-855-255-0139
Lexington Law Service Areas
We offer services to fit every budget and credit situation. Our multiple service levels make it easy to the find the right choice for your credit situation.
- PremierPlus: PremierPlus includes all credit repair and score coaching services provided with the Concord Standard and Concord Premier service levels. You will also receive your FICO® Score based on TransUnion data each month as well as real-time identity fraud alerts and tools to manage your personal finances.
- Concord Premier: Concord Premier enhances Concord Standard's basic credit repair services by adding more ways to address your credit problems. You will receive credit monitoring, actionable alerts when your credit reports are updated, a monthly credit score improvement analysis, and access to InquiryAssist in order to address score-damaging credit report inquiries.
- Concord Standard: The Concord Standard service level covers the essentials of ethical credit report repair. Lexington Law communicates with both creditors and the credit bureaus on your behalf to ensure fair, accurate, and substantiated credit reports.