Our Legal Services
Lexington Law Offers Credit Repair in North Utah
360 N Cutler Drive
North Salt Lake, UT 84054
Lexington Law was founded in Utah in 1991, and it is no surprise that our Utah flagship office continues to grow and provide exemplary legal service to thousands of clients each year. Our staff of attorneys and 200+ paralegals offers legal assistance in the areas of:
- Credit repair
- Credit analysis
- Consumer protection laws
- General legal practice
Our office's senior and associate attorneys find professional motivation based on personal experience. As a result, each one is dedicated to servicing clients with varying needs.
- Directing Attorney of Lexington Law Firm since June, 2004, John Heath believes that every consumer deserves fair representation. A Salt Lake City native, he received his B.A. from the University of Utah and his Juris Doctor from Ohio Northern University. In addition to practicing law in Utah, he is also licensed to practice in Colorado, Georgia, Washington D.C., Texas, and New York. Mr. Heath believes that every person should have equal access to the legal system. He is dedicated to serving clients from every background, particularly those who have been underrepresented in the past.
- Attorney Dale King was born in Salt Lake City and continues to reside here. He was admitted to the state bar after earning his Juris Doctorate from the University of Utah in 1990. After working for several years as an Administrative Hearing Officer, his career took a turn when he became interested in credit repair advocacy. Credit is an important tool for consumers, and Mr. King believes in a fair playing field when working with the credit bureaus. He is licensed to help clients in Utah, Idaho, and Massachusetts.
- Attorney Kevin Jones was born in Easley, South Carolina and received his BA in History at Florida State University. Mr. Jones went on to receive his Juris Doctorate at Emory University. He is licensed to practice law in both Utah and Florida.
- Attorney Jeffrey Meyers brings a diverse background to his practice. Born in Seattle, WA, Mr. Meyers received his BA in Theatre from the University of Washington before graduating from the University of Utah School of Law in 2004. Mr. Meyers focuses in consumer, criminal, and juvenile law, and is licensed to practice in Utah, Oregon, Washington, and Nebraska.
- Attorney Eleanordawn Hughes brings a plethora of expertise to her practice. After receiving her BA in Psychology and Sociology from the University of Connecticut in 1996, she went on to receive her Juris Doctorate from Quinnipiac University School of Law in 2001. In addition to her education, in 2010 Ms. Hughes was appointed a First Lieutenant in the United States Army Reserve as a Judge Advocate and graduated from the Judge Advocate General's School the same year. Ms. Hughes specializes in criminal law, family law, mediation, and adoption law, and is licensed to practice in Connecticut, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, and Missouri.
Credit Repair Services
If your credit report is holding you back from getting a mortgage, a car loan, or even a job, it can feel like there's no end in sight to the bad credit nightmare.
Getting turned down for a loan because of your bad credit creates numerous headaches. That's not to mention the frustration and embarrassment it can cause. If you've recently been turned down for a loan, it can be tempting to take immediate action with the do-it-yourself credit repair approach. While DIY credit repair can be successful, the process is often longer and more difficult than many people anticipate.
Consider working with a reputable credit repair company instead. A professional credit repair service can help fix your credit and put you back on track toward meeting your financial obligations and goals.
But don't just choose any credit repair service. Meeting with a local Utah credit repair office isn't always the best choice. These independent credit repair professionals often can't show the same record of success as a more experienced credit repair company. Working with experienced, trustworthy attorneys who understand consumer protection laws is a better way to make sure your credit report remains fair and accurate.
While working with lawyers to repair your credit costs more than DIY credit repair, it saves you money in the long run. Fixing your credit report and reducing interest rates can save you tens of thousands of dollars over time.
Proven Credit Repair Results Nationwide
The attorneys at Lexington Law have worked with many clients in Utah and across the country to remove negative items from their credit reports. Our team reviews your credit reports and directs appropriate correspondence to your creditors and the credit bureaus. We match your credit repair items with the right credit repair strategies as applicable to your case.
We've helped clients challenge nearly every credit problem, including bankruptcies, tax liens, late payments, and collections. Our proven results speak for themselves. Lexington Law clients saw 9 million negative items removed from their credit reports in 2016 alone.
Our multiple service levels make it easy to the find the right choice for your credit situation. Lexington Law offers a free credit repair consultation, including a review of your credit reports and score.
Utah Credit Repair from Lexington Law
From Salt Lake City to Park City and Orem to Provo, bad credit reports affect people across Utah. While Utah's average credit score of 678 is slightly above the national average, many people in the Beehive State still struggle with their credit.
No matter where you live in Utah, bad credit can restrict your your ability to buy a home or a car. Utah may not be among the most expensive states to live in, but affording the state's median home listing price of $323,000 requires a significant investment from a family making the state's median household income of about $60,000 per year. Add in the high interest rates of a mortgage for someone with poor credit and that home could be well out of reach for a middle-class family.
Your bad credit shouldn't leave you discouraged or slow down your life plans. The credit repair lawyers at Lexington Law can help. We understand how to help Utahns fix their credit and set them on a track toward greater financial security. If you're ready to repair your credit, contact us today.